Apply As Instructor
We strive to make Pinnacle Learning a great place to work every day with its stimulating and fun environment. We are seeking warm, energetic, and creative teachers to fill open positions.
At Pinnacle Learning, our staff is empowered and talented, experienced and engaging. As a bilingual teacher, you have the ability to influence and shape young lives and are a key part of Pinnacle Learning. You have the skills to create dynamic programs that engage children so they can learn and develop their language skills, public speaking and critical thinking skills. Our teachers and staff are passionate and devoted to making learning fun and effective.
If you’re interested in becoming a teacher at Pinnacle Learning, please submit your resume with a cover letter via email at email@example.com.
• Coach, teach, and instruct a single classroom of students in a variety of subjects from language arts to social studies.
• Perform daily lessons through games, crafts, hands-on projects and other entertaining activities to help students learn materials.
• Have a high level of patience.
• Prepare weekly reports and communicate with parents on a regular basis regarding the children’s issues, concerns, and progress.
• Communicate well with young children in order to help them develop in their earliest academic years.
• Plan appropriate instructional activities and learning curriculum, evaluate progress, determine measurable goals and objectives, and conduct assessments.
• Assist students with their homework and make sure they have a good understanding what they’ve learned at school.
• Work cooperatively with other staff in providing a safe, fun, interesting and enriching programs for participating children.
• Complete monthly bulletin boards and carefully plan and display a monthly calendar that incorporates all activities planned.
• Work with other staff and the Director to carry out the procedures and policies set by Pinnacle learning.
• Utilize a variety of effective teaching methods to lead groups of children in assigned activities.
• English and Chinese proficiency in writing and speaking
• Effective Communication skills
• Ability to create learning curricula and to measure learning progress
• Microsoft office suite knowledge
• Planning and organization skills
• Ability to work with young children and properly correct their behavioral issues
• People skills and tactfulness
• Ability to motivate and encourage
• Conflict management and resolution
• Bachelor degree or minimum 12 Early Childhood Education units or related field
• Experience with elementary school-aged children and teaching methods and learning subjects
• Must clear fingerprinting, background check, health screening, TB test and proof of immunity to measles and Pertussis (whooping cough)